It's all about people
Always is and always will be. People matter more than anything. We care about those we work with and those we serve.
We make mistakes just like everyone else. We differ by our quality of being honest and having strong moral principles, so we act according to our values.
Every human being should be treated equally no matter what their race, color, language, gender, religion, political, national or another status.
“Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the antifragile gets better” - Nassim Taleb
As much as we know, we still have a lot to learn. Sharing knowledge is in our DNA and we continuously learn from each other. There must be no forbidden questions or boundaries for those who seek knowledge.
We love what we do, and we have high standards for the projects we host! We don't tolerate child porn, spam, exploits, malware or any other websites that promote violence or racial/religious intolerance.
Decisions must be made beyond the needs of the present so that we can face the challenges of tomorrow, with the responsibility to our employees, clients, and partners.
A general rule to avoid partnerships, contracts or other involvements that may compromise our values, service or prevent us from acting according to the best business practices.
- NORTH AMERICA / CANADA | Speedtest (10MB File)
- EUROPE / GERMANY | Speedtest (10MB File)
- ASIA / SINGAPORE | Speedtest (10MB File)
Company links and resources
- Our Blog - We use our blog to post monthly status updates about the company, any news or new feature announcements we have, or as a whiteboard of random thoughts from all of our employees.
- Support Helpdesk - Our helpdesk is used as our primary means for support and is available 24/7/365 for all customers.
- Twitter, Facebook, We use these social media accounts for news updates and announcements, customer and provider interaction, random bits of knowledge and everything in between.
- Status Page - We use our server status page to post information about any server issues, upcoming maintenance, or notices related to our servers and/or network.